Wednesday shoppers, the store is well stocked for you!
Plus it should be calmer than you're used to, since there's no major delivery arriving during shopping hours.
POCC is now getting our UNFI delivery before we open on Thursday mornings instead of Wednesday afternoons. UNFI delivers the majority of our dairy products, and general grocery items, but we've stocked up for you.
Currently in stock each week:
• Cottage Grove Farmhouse Bakery
• The Bread Stop (Eugene)
Farmstead Bread (Myrtle Point) has ended their baking year until Spring. They (and we) thank you for your support!
Did you know?
Members receive weekly emails with news about the co-op!
Share POCC wonderfulness with your friends and relatives!
Purchase gift certificates for them at the store. Available year 'round.
2023 was ten years!
Members, come pick up your free commemorative sticker!
For everyone! Commemorative grocery bags from recycled material. Each folds into a convenient pouch. $10.00
Meet our Farmers
OUR CO-OP IS GROWING
485 member-households strong — and growing! Thank you for your continued support!
Who We Are
The Port Orford CommUnity Co-op Board of Directors officially organized the Co-op as an Oregon Cooperative Corporation in November 2012. Once a location was selected, the Co-op opened its doors for business Summer 2013, in conjunction with the Farmer's Market held in the parking lot.
The Co-op has received overwhelming support from the community of Port Orford through donations, memberships, letters to the local papers, and volunteers.
The presence of a local Co-op benefits the Port Orford community by complementing the existing businesses rather than competing with them. The Co-op allows:
• Support of local farmers, thereby contributing to the continuing viability of local farms;
• Dollars circulating within the community;
• Easier access to a wider variety of healthy, organic and natural foods;
• An educational service to the community in regard to healthy living and health-supportive cooking and eating habits;
• A community meeting place for discussions and sharing information about the environment, economic localization, and other topics of concern;
• A financially viable enterprise that contributes to the economic vitality of Port Orford.