Plan your shopping...
plan your parking!
Sidewalk construction on 101
ODOT has started on our sidewalk repair, and progress is being made! There will be a few weeks of chaos, then a lovely sidewalk.
Above: January 23
Right: February 3
Easy store access from the parking lot.
No access from the street.
And things will change!
Gift Certificates are available!
Ask at the store.
If you have a gift certificate from before November 2022 (credit card-size) please bring it it in and we'll get it into the new system for you.
Meanwhile, inside the store...
New shelves for the back alcove, with new bulk items in stock now for you. Come check it out!
Winter shopping hours - January 2023 until further notice:
Wednesday - Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
We are grateful for our dedicated, fabulous customers.
Meet our Farmers
OUR CO-OP IS GROWING
428 member-households strong — and growing! Thank you for your continued support!
Who We Are
The Port Orford CommUnity Co-op Board of Directors officially organized the Co-op as an Oregon Cooperative Corporation in November 2012. Once a location was selected, the Co-op opened its doors for business Summer 2013, in conjunction with the Farmer's Market held in the parking lot.
The Co-op has received overwhelming support from the community of Port Orford through donations, memberships, letters to the local papers, and volunteers.
The presence of a local Co-op benefits the Port Orford community by complementing the existing businesses rather than competing with them. The Co-op allows:
• Support of local farmers, thereby contributing to the continuing viability of local farms;
• Dollars circulating within the community;
• Easier access to a wider variety of healthy, organic and natural foods;
• An educational service to the community in regard to healthy living and health-supportive cooking and eating habits;
• A community meeting place for discussions and sharing information about the environment, economic localization, and other topics of concern;
• A financially viable enterprise that contributes to the economic vitality of Port Orford.