Shopping hours change
for Saturday, Dec. 3
Please note this change:
Saturday, Dec. 3: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
We are grateful for our dedicated, fabulous, (and patient) customers. Thank you!
Prime pork cuts!
Local, sustainable, ethical, humane.
"Our farm has always been committed to the health, happiness, and ethical treatment of our animals. Northwest Farm in Bandon is very proud to raise animals with purpose, promoting the health of the animals, the land, the planet, and the wonderful people we serve."
Featured at top-rated dining establishments in Oregon.
Meet our Farmers
OUR CO-OP IS GROWING
Over 405 member-households strong — and growing! Thank you for your continued support!
Who We Are
The Port Orford CommUnity Co-op Board of Directors officially organized the Co-op as an Oregon Cooperative Corporation in November 2012. Once a location was selected, the Co-op opened its doors for business Summer 2013, in conjunction with the Farmer's Market held in the parking lot.
The Co-op has received overwhelming support from the community of Port Orford through donations, memberships, letters to the local papers, and volunteers.
The presence of a local Co-op benefits the Port Orford community by complementing the existing businesses rather than competing with them. The Co-op allows:
• Support of local farmers, thereby contributing to the continuing viability of local farms;
• Dollars circulating within the community;
• Easier access to a wider variety of healthy, organic and natural foods;
• An educational service to the community in regard to healthy living and health-supportive cooking and eating habits;
• A community meeting place for discussions and sharing information about the environment, economic localization, and other topics of concern;
• A financially viable enterprise that contributes to the economic vitality of Port Orford.