New Products at the Co-op
Chili Oil - produced in Bandon
Arch Rock beers - from Gold Beach
Tabeaux Cellars wines - winery owned by POCC members
Meet our Farmers
Check out some of our items!
Filmed 2020, so prices are not accurate. (Best with sound off.)
OUR CO-OP IS GROWING DAILY
Over 405 member-households strong and growing! Thank you for your continued support!
If you would like to donate, simply click on the DONATE button below. Look for more news as we grow our Co-op!
Thank you for your support!
Who We Are
The Port Orford CommUnity Co-op Board of Directors officially organized the Co-op as an Oregon Cooperative Corporation in November 2012. Once a location was selected, the Co-op opened its doors for business Summer 2013, in conjunction with the Farmer's Market held in the parking lot.
The Co-op has received overwhelming support from the community of Port Orford through donations, memberships, letters to the local papers, and volunteers.
The presence of a local Co-op benefits the Port Orford community
by complementing the existing businesses rather than competing with them. The Co-op allows:
• Support of local farmers, thereby contributing to the continuing viability of local farms;
• Dollars circulating within the community;
• Easier access to a wider variety of healthy, organic and natural foods;
• An educational service to the community in regard to healthy living and health-supportive cooking and eating habits;
• A community meeting place for discussions and sharing information about the environment, economic localization, and other topics of concern;
• A financially viable enterprise that contributes to the economic vitality of Port Orford.